Vintage Style Professional Laptop Sleeve - Goat Leather Full Grain Bag
Vintage bag made from high quality leather with hard wearing zips and buckles that will long stand the test of time. The beautiful old leather vintage style is so eye catching and simply gorgeous.
Dimensions L 16" x H 12" x W 2" Inches
Weight : 700g
Vintage Style Professional Laptop Sleeve - Goat Leather Full Grain bag
- Vintage leather messenger bag, laptop case or briefcase
- 1 big pocket outside on the bag, and one additional small pockets inside this bag to store your important business cards and documents
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Genuine goat hide treated with natural oils
- Water resistant leather bag
Handmade vintage leather messenger bags made in a small family run workshop in India. None of our products are mass-produced or manufactured to look ethnic. Please note that although we aim to provide an accurate representation of color in our photographs, due to the nature of our items, the color may vary.
- Most of products are Made to order, we require 3-5 business days to make your leather bag and then ship to you.
- Estimate shipping - 6-10 business days after we ship your product.
- We ship nearly everywhere in Canada and USA, but if you want to ship anywhere else then visit our contact us page or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and contact us to arrange shipping to your country.
- You can see estimated shipping cost in checkpout process after you add your address.
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any of our product. We try to ship anywhere in the world from our International warehouses.
- To ensure that orders being sent to rural route addresses and PO Boxes get to their proper destination, please include a physical street address, highway number and/or an emergency number when you place your order. Extra fees would be charged if the address is wrong.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 3-5 Working Days.
- Shipping time: 6-10 Working Days.
ORDER PROCESSING IS DELAYED.
Sorry, Our workshop is closed until April 30th, 2020. We will start processing all the orders after we are open as normal.